PDF of Collected Papers of the "City as a Classroom"
In the course of six days of the conference, the following topics were covered in the format of online discussion panels:
1. Theoretical foundations for studying cities. City as a set of factors defining the status and level of personality development;
2. Symbolism, photography, expeditionary scientific activities, and other methods of exploring cities;
3. Ongoing threats in the context of the city;
4. Symbolism, mysticism and visual sociology of the European continent. Sociological, psychological, anthropological and religious perspectives on cities in other continents;
5. City as a university and training program in life;
6. Architecture as textbooks for city residents and unconscious training in the course of their lives in a city.
As an outcome of the scientific discussion, the following aspects were considered and analyzed: the way the urban environment affects a person and determines his or her future; how may the methodology of researching a city as a classroom may; security in the city; the stages of personal development; statuses and factors determining personal development and photography as a tool for looking into historical enigmas.